Every year since 1963, dozens of artisans nationwide gather in Winston-Salem to showcase and sell their work. The 60th annual Piedmont Craftsmen’s Fair will be held Saturday, Nov. 18 + Sunday, Nov. 19 at Benton Convention Center. Here’s what you need to know to plan your trip:
- Tickets range from $11 to $20 and can be purchased online or at the door.
- Shoppers can browse from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 18.
- The fair will be open from 12 until 5 p.m. on Sunday, Nov. 19.
- Parking is available in the Sixth-Cherry Trade parking deck at 527 N. Cherry St. ($2 on weekends).
- This year, over 80 exhibiting artists will be present to meet admirers and shoppers.
- Most artisans accept digital forms of payments.
Artisans at the fair are either artist members or provisional artists interested in joining the guild. Can’t make it the fair? Explore works year-round at the Piedmont Craftsmen gallery at 601 N. Trade St.