City Editor Kellina here — we’ve asked, you’ve responded. Now it’s time we deliver. Nearly 58% of you chose that I write about fall date ideas. Although there’s only one month left in the fall season, there’s still time for you to spice things up with your significant other — or enjoy these activities solo. Here are some ideas:
- A little competition never hurt anyone. Cheer on the Carolina Thunderbirds or catch a basketball game at home.
- Salsa your way into their heart by taking dance classes — whether you’re into ballroom, Latin or swing dancing.
- Use them as your muse for a masterpiece at Sawtooth — from pottery to photography, painting, and more.
- Learn about the historical significance of trees during a guided tree tour at Old Salem Museum and Gardens. Maybe your love will withstand the test of time just like those trees.
- Hop on a 90-minute rickshaw tour downtown. Plan it yourself or let the professionals handle the hard work for you.
- Take a cooking class at Southern Home and Kitchen. After all, life doesn’t get feta than this.