Table of Contents
This year marks 141 years of carnival rides, competitions, games, and food at the Carolina Classic Fair. Here’s what you should know about the event:
- The fair runs Friday, Sept. 29 through Sunday, Oct. 8 at the Winston-Salem Fairgrounds at 2825 University Pkwy.
- Park for $10 in the lots at the LJVM Coliseum + Allegacy Federal Credit Union Stadium on Deacon Boulevard.
- Gates open at 9 a.m. on Saturdays and 11 a.m. Sunday through Friday. The fair runs until 11 p.m.
- Admission at the gate is $12 for adults and $7 for children ages 6-11. Children 5 and under and seniors get in free. There are promotional days, discounts, and early bird specials.
- You can purchase tickets online in advance.
- Ride tickets are 50 cents each.
Let the games and rides begin
- More than 75 rides, attractions, and concessions will be set up for fairgoers.
- Competitive entries, agricultural exhibits, and goods from vendors will be on display.
- A fireworks show will happen nightly at 9:45 p.m.