Walnut and Broad is hosting its first-ever open house. Located at the intersection of the historic Old Salem, West Salem, and Washington Park neighborhoods, the two redeveloped warehouses opened early 2023.
Although you may have seen or been at the new community hangout, Walnut and Broad are making it official this month. This is your chance to get to know the small businesses occupying the space + get discounts while shopping local.
- Enjoy burnt end samples + a s’mores dessert special from Tex-Mex barbecue restaurant East of Texas
- Sip on $1 espresso shots from cocktail bar and cafe Easy Talk
- Shop 20% off an item at French-inspired boutique at L’Avenue Boutique
- Get 15% off select merch from boutique gym Synergy
- Get a sneak peek of the upcoming brow and lash studio, Arched Aesthetics + receive 15% off your booking in November.
The open house will take place Thursday, Oct. 26 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. on South Broad Street.