Hey, Winston-Salem. City Editor Kellina here. Care to join me on a fun challenge? Today, I’m giving you the power to determine my fate.
It’s not that dramatic, but I want you to help me build the perfect day in the Twin City. Fill out this poll and I’ll do what you, as a collective audience, choose.
Wake up and smell the…
Head to work at...
- A coffee shop
- A coworking space
- The Central library
- Somewhere outdoors (weather permitting)
Today I’m writing...
- Tanglewood Festival of Lights
- Fall date ideas
- Coffee shop guide
Where should I grab lunch?
- Miam Breakfast House (formely known as Cagney’s kitchen)
- West End Cafe
- The Porch Kitchen and Cantina
- Simply Sonya’s Southern Cuisine
Which activity should I do?
- Tour “Smith & Libby: Two Rings, Seven Months, One Bullet” exhibit
- Take a stroll of the murals downtown
- Watch a movie at a/perture cinema
Sweat it out at...
- Cap 10 Gym
- The Workhouse Fitness
- Aware Hot Yoga
- A public park
Is there something else you’d like to see me do on my perfect day? Drop your suggestions at the end of the poll. I can’t guarantee I can fit it in, but I promise I’ll try.