Winston-Salem is ranked among the top 100 best places to live, according to Livability. Plus, it is ranked the No. 5 best city for first-time homebuyers. Whether you’re looking to put down roots or just enjoy browsing, we’ve got five homes currently for sale you might want to consider.
- Dramatically elegant condo, 411 S. Marshall St. #107, Winston-Salem | $689,000 | 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths | Listing agent: Fader Real Estate | This space features flexible space for your home gym and a private office perfect for your work-from-home needs. It is steps from coffee shops, restaurants, and Old Salem.
- Blue Ridge Mountain-style gated home, 970 Wood Thrush Wy., Lewisville | $899,000 | 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths | Listing agent: Fader Real Estate | Surrounded by gorgeous views, this home nestled among trees and a garden is perfect for nature lovers.
- Simply modern home, 5811 Moravia Rd., Winston Salem | $399,900 | 3 beds, 3 baths | Listing agent: Kasia Reeder | This renovated home offers upscale finishes with wooden touches and a clean modern feel.
- 1920s traditional charming home, 418 N. Hawthorne Rd., Winston-Salem | $549,000 | 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths | Listing agent: Atwell Ford Real Estate | Located in the heart of West Highlands/Buena Vista, this two-story home offers a spacious backyard with a year-round blooming flower garden — perfect for plant garden lovers.
- Timeless renovated house, 3440 New Greensboro Rd., Winston-Salem | $275,000 | 2 bedrooms, 2 baths | Listing agent: Gabriela Marin | Sip your morning coffee or host gatherings on the red porch of this home — plus enjoy access to US421 from Salem Parkway for an easy commute.
Disclaimer: These properties may be sold and no longer on the market at any point in time.