Fashion lovers and enthusiasts (or maybe those who are curious) we’ve got you covered.
Winston-Salem Fashion Week is back for its 9th season. Level up your street style from Saturday, Sept. 23-30 with runway shows, fall and winter exclusive sales.
“You can expect a wide range from daily wear, urban street style to formal,” says Nikita Wallace, founder and creator of WSFW.
Be prepared to wear your best outfits.
Accessorize your calendar with the full schedule. Here are some statement pieces:
- Saturday, Sept. 23 | 10 a.m.–4 p.m. | ROAR, 366 N. Liberty St. | $15- $135 | Enjoy a day of swapping. Bring three of your newly and gently used brand items to swap with other fashionistas. Join a panel discussion featuring Alysha Williams. *Tickets are non-refundable.
- Thursday, Sept. 28 | 7 p.m. | Southside Food Forest, 133 W. Acadia Ave. | Free entry | A sustainable fashion showcase.
- Friday, Sept. 29 | 7 p.m. | Bailey Park Coal Pit | 445 Patterson Ave. | Free entry | Red Carpet Runway show: Champion, WSFW Project Run Slay and LEAD Girls of NC Fashion Camp.
- Saturday, Sept. 30 | 10 a.m. | SECCA, 750 Marguerite Dr. | $65- $135 | Runway show includes Goodwill Diva Dapper on a Dime, Avant Garde presentation + women’s wear and accessory designers. *Tickets are non-refundable.
- Saturday, Sept. 30 | 1:30-3:30 p.m. | SECCA, 750 Marguerite Dr. | $65- $135 | Runway show features The Curvy Fox Boutique, DXL Menswear, Body & Soul, and a youth category. *Tickets are non-refundable.
- Saturday, Sept. 30 | 4- 6 p.m. | SECCA, 750 Marguerite Dr. | Free entry | Experience art from local artists and designers featuring the fashion theme “sneakers” + design concepts. Winners will be announced.
Pro-tip: Registration ahead of these events is encouraged.